Monday, February 5, 2007

I am looking for volunteers to participate in an energy healing technique study

I am looking for volunteers to participate in an energy healing technique study for approximately 4 weeks. I have stumbled upon a "miracle" that I would like to introduce in a study group, to see the effects of energy healing..

My story: I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease in 2001, at 50 years old, after dropping from 242lbs. to 185lbs in approximately 30 days. Everything the Dr's tried at the hospital would not work.

My team of physicians tried all of the usual medications, but everything they tried created a new medical mess. I developed shingles, then thrush, and yet the weight was dropping and I couldn’t hold any food down. Finally, they just stuck a bottle of liquefied fat in my IV, and I started to level off….I was finally placed on Prednisone and the Crohn’s was brought under control.

The usual Crohn’s cocktails didn’t work for me, and my Gastroenterologist finally decided that Sulfasalazine was the drug of choice. I stabilized, and found out what all of you have known for years, Crohn’s really “SUCKS.”

My wife and I (mostly my wife) since I was so weak from losing body mass, researched and found the SCD diet. We tried that, and I went into immediate remission. That diet is a miracle, to say the least. However, as all Crohn’s connoisseurs know, diets are extremely hard to keep, especially if you want to dine out.

Recently I have started to have some symptoms again, you know the frequent bathroom visits, the vomiting, diarrhea, you know the stuff Crohn’s dreams are made of.

THEN, a few weeks ago, I discovered an energy healing modality that completely turned my life around. After a particularly nasty vomiting, diarrhea, and extreme cramping session, I tried this technique and my pain and symptoms stopped immediately….Did you get that??? I mean IMMEDIATELY. No diarrhea, no upset stomach, and no cramping. I mean NOTHING…..

Because I believe this technique can help you, I want to share what I’ve found….If you’re interested please respond by sending an email to me @ guylsmith (at) cox (dot) net. I encoded it so the spiders won’t bombard me with spam.

If you’re skeptical, GREAT! It doesn’t cost you anything to find out what I have to share, and it may save your LIFE, literally!

God Bless!

No comments: